Inside: Ready to start solids with baby? Find out everything you need to know to get started using the wildly popular baby-led weaning method.
Ready to get started with baby-led weaning?
This guide on How to Start Solids was made for you.
Looking to start solids but confused by ALL of the conflicting information out there?
- First foods?
- What to serve at each stage?
- How to size foods safely?
Mama, you’re not alone. I, too, endlessly scrolled through Pinterest and Google in search of information and answers.
This is the information I wish I had known as a first time mom. That’s why I created this Everyday Baby-Led Weaning Guide: to share with moms like you the best tips, recipes, and advice, all in one place (cause no mama’s got time to be searching all over the internet, am I right?)
What if starting solids didn’t have to be so confusing? What if it could just be simple?
It can be.
So instead of searching all over the internet for the information you need for starting solids (trust me, been there), I’ve compiled everything here for you, in this comprehensive guide.
What You’ll Find Inside the Book:
- How To get started with the BLW Method & self-feeding
- Easy baby-led weaning meal ideas for breakfast, lunch & dinner (that work for the whole family, toddlers especially)
- Simple recipes made with real, whole foods
- Nutritious first foods
- Q & A on all things BLW: questions on gagging, combining purees & self-feeding, family mealtime concerns, etc.
- Loaded with product recommendations (aka what I use in real life)
- Favorite healthy brands for cooking
- Best foods for each feeding stage 6-11 Months
Who is this guide for?
- New moms and veteran moms alike will find tons of practical information in this guide
- Whether you’re just starting solids, or you’re a couple of months in, you’ll find tons of helpful tips, recipes, meal ideas, and more.
- Any mom who is tired of finding bits and pieces of information here and there and just wishes she could have everything bundled together in one simple place!
Want to know more?
Your book is emailed in a digital ebook PDF format instantly upon purchase. You can save to your phone, laptop, desktop, tablet, or even print out a hard copy.
Nutrition & Nourishment…
are my passions when it comes to my kids. The recipes in this guide were developed with those two goals in mind.
Whether you start solids by totally using BLW or you choose to do a mix of self-fed and spoon-fed, this guide can work for you.
From Starting Solids to Feeding Toddlers
A couple of years ago, before we were ready to start solids, I happened to come across this term “baby-led weaning” on Pinterest. After looking into it more, I knew this was the right method to use with my first baby.
That baby is now 4 and her favorite foods are currently: pinto beans, roasted broccoli, muenster cheese, fried eggs, sugar snap peas, ALL the fruit, & tuna salad. I don’t know what to tell ya, girl likes LOTS of different things.
She is an incredible eater, open to trying all sorts of new foods, and loves to help out in the kitchen. My two year old (who also was started using BLW) is now following in her big sister’s foodie footsteps.
Teaching my children to feed themselves real, wholesome food from the very beginning, is hands down the best decision I’ve made as a mom.
And starting solid food with your baby can be that easy, too.
What Moms Like You Are Saying:
“Everyday Baby-Led Weaning was SO helpful – especially for a first time mom! Marla gives clear explanations and examples of BLW foods, techniques, and meal ideas. The ebook offers ways to make BLW super approachable and flexible to your specific needs. I would highly recommend this to all of my fellow new moms who want a realistic and healthy approach to baby food.” – Natalie, mom of Scarlett, 8 months old