How many times have you asked yourself the question: “What should I feed my toddler?”
And when should they eat? And how much?
You could drive yourself crazy, Googling until midnight trying to find answers.
Let me help take one thing off your plate.
Time to get real…
Social media has got us crazy (and crazy confused) about feeding our little ones. I will help you peel back those complicated layers and get back to basics.
How do I know if Feeding Toddlers is right for me?
Have you ever asked yourself:
- How much should my toddler eat and when?
- What does a day of food look like for a toddler?
- How do I incorporate more veggies & protein into my child’s diet?
Then mama, this guide is for you.
Here at Because I Said So, Baby I only share strategies I use in my own life. Whether we’re talking toddler parenting tips, picky eater advice, or in this case, feeding a toddler, I use these strategies in my own life on a daily basis.
Inside the Feeding Toddlers guide you’ll get helpful resources such as:
- Toddler Meal Planning Cheat Sheet (pictured below)
- Feeding Toddlers 101 Guide
- Weekly Meal Plans
- Sample Toddler Feeding Schedule
- Best Toddler Mealtime Products
- Bonus Easy Toddler Recipes Booklet
Cheat Sheet and Kitchen photos taken by Leah Vazquez Photography