This shopping guide: Favorite Toddler Mealtime Products, is the companion to the Feeding Toddlers ebook in our store.
Finding the right toddler mealtime products for your toddler can be so challenging.
And why is that?
There are SO many mealtime products out there it can be hard to know which ones to buy.
Throughout the years I have tried & tested so many sippy cups and toddler water bottles I’m almost embarrassed to count.
When it comes to my favorite toddler mealtime products, I look for items that fit a few simple requirements:
- Durable: I want a plate that can be dropped from the table, put through the dishwasher a million times, and passed down from kid-to-kid without having to be replaced.
- BPA-free: Luckily, most plastics are now made BPA-free, however, it’s always important to check the label to ensure the product meets these standards.
- Accessible: If it’s not available on Amazon or at Target, I probably haven’t tried it. Like most moms, these are my two favorite places to shop for everyday items.
This shopping guide may contain Amazon Affiliate links. You can read our full disclosure policy, here.
Favorite Toddler Mealtime Products
My Favorite Toddler Water Bottles
My Favorite Toddler Plates
My Favorite Toddler Cookbooks
- Little Bento by Michelle Olivier
- Cooking Step-by-Step
- Start Fresh by Tyler Florence
- The Complete Baby & Toddler Cookbook
My Favorite Toddler Utensils
And one more thing…
I recently discovered these reusable pouches on Amazon, and I am semi-obsessed with them. I do still buy pouches from GoGo Squeez and Peter Rabbit Organics to keep on hand, but I’ve saved so much money by using these reusable ones and making my own mixtures!
Need help with feeding your toddler?
I’ve got you covered.
- Feeding Toddlers Guide$10.00