Time-Saving Toddler Meals
“It started with a bag of frozen, pre-chopped onions. Actually, it really started with my third pregnancy and what ended up being close to 4 months of all-day morning sickness.
I had hit a wall with cooking for my family. Even making a frozen pizza felt like too much work. I carried so much mom-guilt because I could barely function, let alone cook 3 meals a day, every day for my 3 & 5 year old girls.
I started relying more and more on store-bought options to help ease some of the burden while going through this stage of pregnancy.”
Who is Time-Saving Toddler Meals for?
- Time-Saving Toddler Meals is for the mama who is juggling all.the.things. and still wants to put a quick, nutritious meal on the table.
- The insanely helpful cheat sheet (included in the ebook), will help streamline meal planning, not just for your toddler, but for your whole family.
- No more agonizing over what foods to buy at the store – our recommendations help simplify grocery shopping as well.
- Learn how to balance preparing foods ahead of time, while also relying on convenient (and healthy) store-bought options.
What else is included in the ebook?
- Favorite Toddler Mealtime Products
- Sample Feeding Schedules
- Bonus Time-Saving Recipe Booklet
- Meal Planning Printables
- Store-bought Snack Ideas…and more!